Search This Blog

Monday 16 February 2015

Filling in the 'VOIDS'

'waiting for the ripper to come and fetch,
Waiting for the end, kiss my death,
A thousand curses is not worth to die,
When a heart is all that beats to live'

This is a part of a lyrics that I had worked on. I had written it in a general manner with respect to a third party incident that I had witnessed. Though it didn't affect me in any way, I put myself in that person's shoes and thus, words started pouring out and I constructed verses after verses.
I had been asked to explain the meaning of what those meant because some couldn't relate to it and some just thought of it as crap. I don't give a damn to how anyone interprets it but yes, I would definitely react when someone says that this is 'meaningless'..because lets get this straight.... I am not a kid who writes to rhyme. I write when words flow out of me and each set of lyrics I write define a moment I have been a part of - directly or indirectly.
So for all those who thought that this is a cake walk and carries no meaning, I would advice them to shove their pointing fingers up their behind and understand what I am about to explain:

The above four lines I opened this post with basically imply into one simple sentence: 'follow your heart and forget the mob'....
Elaborating:
People will advice you, pay heed.
But there will also be people who will constantly remind you of how many times you failed before you achieved a simple success. Live for the people who appreciate your success and darken the failure instead of lending ears to the people who highlight your failure before giving you credit for your success.
It happens that when we listen to so much negativity, we tend to lose hope and consider ourself as a permanent failure and not even try to build up to our eyes. So, these set of words convey the message that you may just want to go away from all the criticism and live at solitude BUT before you consider it, think of the fact that why waste your life for 1000 stupid failures that people have reminded you of when you have 1 success that can overshadow them if you just strengthen it as much as you want and as much as you can. Success may not be big or small. As long as you know that you have succeeded and in times to come, you can maximize it to the fullest, don't give a damn to what others say....just do what you are doing and let your deeds shut their mouths up once and for all and you can reminisce of the fact that you have vanquished your foes until your last breath.....
Thats what these lines meant..

No comments:

Post a Comment