Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 November 2014

the dust settles

We try to be strong at times when we know that our strength is not enough to get us through a situation.
Situations will never be according to our convenience, it is we who have to try and convert that state into the nearest possible convenient state so that we can focus on it and get affinated towards it and work on resolving it. This applies for every situation.
Life is like wise. Even in this purgatory, we will face situations that will make us feel rebellious, try to break us down but it is then that we should turn the tables and face the music, start liking it and eventually change it to a more convenient tune.
A few days back, a normal day dawned, the usual routine followed and life was going on in a monotonous manner when a dark cloud built up and was getting darker.....
All that was left was to walk into the storm, face the challenge and embrace it such that the challenge became a fantasy and I would be able to conquer it....
So it began, the situation cribbed in, the intensity grew and the pressure ascended but as time passed, I adapted to the situation, created my own comfort zone and finally the storm broke into a clear blue sky and I accomplished my goal.....

I reached the summit and below me stood all that I had left amidst the barren ground....

'as the dust settles' became a reality......

Ciao...


No comments:

Post a Comment