Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

voids and fillers

Wow.....
Happiness comes in packets......is it???
Not in this case...
It so happens that if the pessimist part dominates,its hard to get over it...but I did get over it and now what follows is as follows....
I know I wanted something but wasn't aware of what I desired,So I did not pay much heed to it and life moved on.It so happened that life took a turn and under strange circumstances a void seemed to creep in at every curve of life.That was when I got a bit frustrated and was anxious to know what the void was about but couldn't figure it out. I did not give up but did not dig further into the matter and let life move on. But life had some answers to give and I finally got those answers to the unavoidable "void" which I was trying to fill and once I got the solution, I did not waste time in trying to fill the void up and so I advanced and took the next step and now somewhere I feel the void is filled and I feel 'complete'....
It took some time but it did happen and I got the answers....
The next bit will be how I got the answers.....
Till then...
 ciao....

No comments:

Post a Comment